Chapel Veil Brown, Catholic Infinity Mantilla, Catholic Gifts for Her by BenedictaBoutique
Ask a Question
Finally you can say goodbye to all those pins and combs with this beautiful chapel veil in brown! Simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, it can be worn as a scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slide off!
- features a rich Rachelle lace trim on both sides
- a very comfortable and light church scarf measuring about 46X20 inches
- the chiffon fabric is lightweight and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- the light brown hues are very subtle and suit any complexion and hair colour
- the advantage of infinity mantillas is that they do not slide off
- this is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL veil
Also available in light green and navy blue.
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.