Rose Gold Veil, Infinity Mantilla, Chapel Infinity Veil by BenedictaBoutique
Keeping your little ones still and quiet during Mass is challenging enough and a veil that they can pull at and throw on the ground is one more worry you definitely could do without! If you are looking for something that you can just put on your hair and forget about, this pink chapel mantilla in the infinity veil style is the perfect solution! It's very practical and comfortable as it does not slip off or fall to the floor, it can be worn as scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord.
- a handmade church scarf veil featuring delicate gold stripes
- a very comfortable and ultra light veil offering excellent coverage
- made with soft coloured silk chiffon and trimmed in hand cut lace on both sides
- the fabric is lightweight and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- measures about 37X20 inches
(slightly smaller than shown)
- simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons
- the subtle rose hues are very feminine and flatter all complexions and hair colour
*This is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL veil*
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag and elegant handmade gift wrap
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.