Catholic Church Black Veil, Black Chapel Veil, Church Mantilla by BenedictaBoutique
Ask a Question
One of BenedictaBoutique latest creations, a very original and comfortable black and white Catholic mantilla giving excellent coverage, a fantastic choice for Sunday Mass and a beautiful gift for any Catholic lady!
- embroidered Catholic church black veil in an elaborate white floral pattern and featuring decorative black 3D appliqués elements
- scalloped in the front and with a lace trim in the back
- nice and large measuring about 46X23 inches
- mantilla veil drapes beautifully
- made from Swiss embroidery lace fabric imported from Europe
- the classic and elegant black and white hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.