Black Lace Headband Chapel Veil with Ribbon Ties, Catholic Head Scarf by BenedictaBoutique
Multipurpose and pretty, a handmade black lace headband chapel veil that can be used for confirmation, Sunday Mass, prayer or Adoration or even just for everyday elegance!
This Catholic head scarf features long ribbons allowing you to tie them up in the back of the head or under the hair making the headcovering sit very securely on your head, all the while leaving your hairdo intact.
- longs pieces of black satin ribbon keep the headband veil securely in place
- the lace fabric is soft with a slight stretch easily ajusting to all head sizes
- scalloped in front and in back
- beautiful, comfortable and very light
- measures 21 x 7 inches and the sewn-in ribbons measure about 19 inches each
- the jet black hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
- meticulously finished with professional tailoring techniques
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
GOODIES AND BONUSES:
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag and an elegant handmade gift wrap
- gift certificates now available!
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.