Holy Communion Veil, White Church Veil, White Mantilla, First Communion Veil by BenedictaBoutique
The holy first Communion is a momentous event in your young daughter’s life as it takes her one step closer to Jesus. Make this day even more memorable for her with this beautiful and charming Holy Communion veil!
As pretty as it is versatile, this white lace church veil is just perfect for a young lady; if she treasures it, it can follow her all the way to the celebration of the Sacrament of Confirmation, and even to every Sunday Mass as she grows into a graceful and Godly young woman!
- designed with the Holy First Communion in mind, this veil can just as beautifully serve as a veil for a junior bridesmaid and flower girl
- made with a very rare delicate lace fabric imported from Europe
- features a beautiful and elaborate Venice lace trim on all sides
- very comfortable and light
- measures about 34X22 inches
- the classic crisp white hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.