White Mantilla Wrap, White Lace Wedding Shawl, White Mantilla Veil, Chapel Mantilla, White Chapel Veil, Veil Latin Mass, Catholic Veil White by BenedictaBoutique
Beautiful and ornate, perfect for weddings, Holy Mass and all important occasions, this embroidered white mantilla wrap can be worn as a veil and a shawl to cover the shoulders, simply slip it up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord.
- white lace wedding shawl featuring a lovely floral embroidery and a very ornate edge
- the front of this chapel mantilla is finished with Venice lace trim
- measures about 55x32 inches
- large enough to cover head, shoulders and back
- shown on a 5'9'' model
- the elegant and classic crisp white hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.