Black Catholic Chapel Veil, Mantilla Veil, Church Mass Veil by BenedictaBoutique
Ask a Question
Forget about pins and combs with this beautiful black Catholic veil! Simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, it can be worn as a scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slide off!
- a very comfortable and light one size fits all black chiffon Catholic chapel veil measuring about 42X20 inches
- features a rich hand cut lace trim on both sides
- the fabric is lightweight and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- the elegant and classic black hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
Please don't hesitate to take a look at the other colour varations
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.