Blue Mantilla, Infinity Church Scarf, Lace Veil for Mass by BenedictaBoutique
You can finally forget about pins and combs with this beautiful blue infinity chapel veil! Simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, it can be worn as a scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slide off!
- features a rich handcut Rachelle lace trim on both sides
- a very comfortable and light blue Catholic veil measuring about 46X20 inches
- the chiffon fabric is lightweight and soft with a lovely sheen and offers a beautiful and flattering drape
- the blue hues are very rich yet subtle and suit any complexion and hair colour
- the advantage of infinity veils is that they do not slide off
- this is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL veil
Also available in:
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.SHIPPING TIME:
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, and an elegant handmade gift wrap.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.