Ivory Chapel Veil, Ivory Catholic Mantilla, Mantilla Wrap, Veil for Mass, Sunday Mass Veil, Catholic Gift Her, Mantilla Veil,Veil for Church by BenedictaBoutique
Ask a Question
Made with very original knitted lace cotton fabric, this ivory chapel veil offers excellent coverage for modesty as well as comfort purposes. Suitable for all seasons but especially appreciated in the coming colder days! It will make a beautiful gift for any Catholic lady!
- features an intricate pattern with elaborate front and a matching beautiful Venice lace trim
- a very comfortable mantilla measuring about 42X28 inches
- the classic ivory or light cream hues flatter all complexions and hair color
- perfect for all your important occasions!
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, a lovely lavender sachet, two beautiful holy cards, an elegant handmade gift wrap and a gift tag with a standarised thank you note from BenedictaBoutique. Please see the last pictures for reference. If you would prefer a blank gift tag, please specify so in the message to buyer section at check-out.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.