Light Green/Aquamarine Scarf Chapel Veil for Church, Modest Headcovering by BenedictaBoutique
Ask a Question
A beautiful scarf gives honour to God just as beautiful architecture or beautiful vestments do. Try this aquamarine church scarf to help you in giving God the worship that is due to Him!
Make a profession of faith by veiling; express your joy in our Lord by choosing lovely and lively colours and original designs!
- trimmed in hand cut lace on the longer sides and with scalloped short edges
- measures about 60X17 inches
- simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons, this veil can be worn as normal scarf and simply slip up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord
- lace has a slight stretch for ease in draping
- the light green hues are rich and flatter all complexions and hair colour
- meticulously finished with professional tailoring techniques
- beautiful choice for Sunday and wonderful addition to a lady's accessories for Mass!
- a very elegant church veil with a discreetly romantic note to it!
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
GOODIES AND BONUSES:
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag and an elegant handmade gift wrap
- gift certificates now available!
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing.
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.