Navy Blue Mantilla, Catholic Chapel Infinity Veil, Navy Blue Catholic Veil, Church Veil, Catholic Mantilla, Chapel Scarf, Chapel Mantilla by BenedictaBoutique
It's time to say goodbye to all the pins and combs with this lovely navy blue mantilla! Simple yet elegant and perfect for all seasons and all occasions, it can be worn as a regular scarf and simply lift up to cover the head before entering into the Presence of Our Lord. It's very practical as it does not slide off!
- a handmade navy blue Catholic chapel infinity veil featuring a lovely Raschel white lace trim
- trimmed in lace on both sides
- a very comfortable and light veil offering excellent coverage
- the fabric is lightweight and soft offering a beautiful and flattering drape
- measures about 46X20 inches
- professionally finished
- this is a ONE SIZE FITS ALL veil
- the elegant dark blue hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
- simple yet ornate and perfect for all seasons
Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide!
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag and elegant handmade gift wrap
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.