Small Mantilla for Girls, Catholic Kerchief for Church by BenedictaBoutique
Encourage your little girl to show reverence for the Real Presence of Our Lord with this handmade beautiful mantilla for girls. Teach her now to make a profession of faith by veiling and she'll never hesitate to give God the worship that is due to Him!
And you don't have to worry about having to constantly readjust your daughter’s mantilla during Mass as the front edges of this Catholic kerchief are longer allowing to tie them in the back of the head, if more security or a different style of headcovering is desired.
- a very comfortable and light copper lace chapel veil trimmed in intricate cream Raschel lace on all sides
- measures about 28x13 inches
- the lace fabric is imported from Europe, it is soft and it is rare to find
- lace fabric design accentuated with golden thread
- the light copper hues flatter all complexions and hair colour
PROCESSING TIME:Your product will ship within 2-4 business days after purchase.
North America: 5-8 business days usually via CanadaPost
International ship times vary depending upon region, for more details please see our FAQ section. We ship worldwide and and we are happy to offer parcel tracking upgrades for our USA and international customers! Additionally, we offer Xpresspost - 3 business days delivery upgrades for our Canadian and USA customers.
- comes neatly ironed, and with its own ornated organza storage bag, a lovely lavender sachet, two beautiful holy cards, an elegant handmade gift wrap and a gift tag with a standarised thank you note from BenedictaBoutique. Please see the last pictures for reference. If you would prefer a blank gift tag, please specify so in the message to buyer section at check-out.
A comb can be sewn into your veil for extra security. Please see the separate listing:
BenedictaBoutique provides meticulously finished limited edition couture Catholic mantillas, lace chapel veils, church scarf veils, first Communion veils and Catholic kerchiefs to be used in the presence of Our Lord, all originally designed and entirely handmade with faith, love and care in a smoke free studio.
IMPORTANT: We strive to represent the colours of our products as accurately as possible, but please bear in mind that colours in a photo may still be very slightly different from the actual item due to the lighting used during photo shooting or the differences in display on various monitors and screens. Please always make sure to refer to the colour used in the items’ description.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.